Passeport MTL is the tourist card promoted by the Tourism Office of Montreal that will allow you to save money and time while discovering the main attractions of the city.
With the MTL Passeport you will have free access to 14 must-see attractions in Montreal, as well as enjoy the public transport system without an extra charge, during the validity of the card, which can be 24 or 72 hours.
There is a version of the card called Passeport MTL Culture, which allows you to attend theater, dance, visual arts and music events without limit, only for the duration of the card, which can be 24 or 72 hours.
Recommendations for using Passeport MTL
1. The card is activated after using it for the first time in one of the included attractions. After this, you will have 24 or 72 continuous hours, depending on the card you buy, to continue enjoying its perks, so we recommend you to previously plan the visits to the attractions to avoid losing time.
2. Take good care of your card; if it is damaged or lost you will not get a change or refund.
3. You can hardly visit all the attractions in 1 day, so we suggest getting the 72-hour card.
With the MTL Passeport you will have free access to these Montreal attractions and excursions
• Museum of the Oratory Saint Joseph.
• Museum of Fine Arts (MBAM).
• McCord Museum.
· Contemporary Art Museum.
• Casino de Montreal.
• Pointe à Calliére Museum.
• Botanical Garden of Montreal.
• Insectarium of Montreal.
• Montreal Olympic Tower.
• Montreal Wax Museum (Grevin Museum)
• Ice skating rink “Les amis de la montagne” (only in winter).
• Canadian Architecture Center.
• Top of the Place Ville Marie building.
• Bateau-Mouche cruise (60min) from the Old Port.
• Ecomusée du fier monde (Ecomuseum).
• Ecrecrecre (Quadricycles or boat rentals).
• Saint Gabriel House, historical museum.
• Museum of clothing and textiles of Québec.